Hawkesbury Radio FM 89.9 Radio Interview
John Bryant radio announcer from Harmoney FM 89.9 interviews Author Robert McMaster about his recently released book “Swapping Desks – Pioneering Business Succession via Employee Ownership”.
Common Wealth – Stake Holders with an Actual Stake
Rob McMaster presented a 20-minute talk at UTS Sydney – Centre for Business and Social Innovation.
Topic: “Better Enterprises” where C-Mac Industries (Aust) Cooperative is shown to be a “Proof of Concept” for other businesses to adopt this model creating more 100% employee-owned companies in Australia.
There was another fourteen great topics and speakers that spoke about:
- Pre Power – Kevin Fox
- Digital Value Capture – Stephen Alexander
- Biodiversity Credits – Rohan Clarke
- Cooperative Advantage – Sam Byrne
- Closing the gender investment Gap – Moira Were
- Brisbane Tool Library – Sabrina Chakori
- Eco Villages – John Talbot
- Social Traders – Mark Daniels
- Equity Crowd Funding – Anna Guenther
- Co-operative Capital – Robyn Donnelly
- Green Industrial Transition – Dr Jose Ramos
- Modern Financial Risk – Richard Schutte
- How did we get here? – Professor Emmanuel Josserand
- Stake Holders with a Stake – Andrew Ward (Wardy)